Jerry Hughes' play > his penalty propensity

DC Greg

Jerry Hughes needs mental help. He needs a psychologist. I'm not joking. The Bills should make it a priority to find him a mental health professional.

Clearly you've already identified the problem with a thorough and accurate medical analysis. Perhaps since you have done a full mental assessment from watching him play football, you should treat him? You seem immensely qualified.

Bull rushed the tackle with both speed and power and gets him in full back pedal on his heels... was able to spin on a dime to the inside, but in spinning to the inside, he still kept outside contain on the QB. Then he strips it, grabs it off one bounce with one hand. If he hadn't blasted Tannehill so hard that his momentum brings Jerry down, he might run this back.

Honestly, I know it was against a scrub tackle, but being a former D-end, this is one of the most beautifully athletic pass rushes I've ever seen. Ever.

Sure can. Rex and co. gotta keep coaching him up. He's a great player and I love him as a Bill. He's got some fire to him.

i agree - the play on the ball with one hand - gah