Question about being at the game in the lower bowl

bbb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stuff you people complain about . . . Smh.

Simple solution . . . don't go to the game.

Yep...giving up my long time season tickets this year...45 yard line lower bowl. (orig season ticket holder seats) Standing all game is only the last couple of years......used to be season ticket holders sat....and the center like that sat most of the game. But, now, lots of resturants and secondary ticket holders getting the seats, and for some reason, they are on their feet virtually the whole game. At my age, its a problem......just turned 70.

Yep...giving up my long time season tickets this year...45 yard line lower bowl. (orig season ticket holder seats) Standing all game is only the last couple of years......used to be season ticket holders sat....and the center like that sat most of the game. But, now, lots of resturants and secondary ticket holders getting the seats, and for some reason, they are on their feet virtually the whole game. At my age, its a problem......just turned 70.

Thanks for backing me up. It seems that the sth know this, and the people who go once a year or whatever tell me that this has happened forever. Which is the reason for the article in yesterday's paper.

I was afraid it would make people make the decision you made.

I'm glad for you that now all games will be on TV - although there's nothing like being there.