Dead & Company Philly last night

The Poojer

what a great show, John Mayer is a perfect fit for this band, he really added a lot. It was nice to see Jeff C let loose last night, almost as if it were an homage to Brent Mydland to honor the 7/7/89 Philly show Crimson, White & Indigo, which I think may be one of the best shows I have listened to. Great set list, great crowd, so much fun. Buffalo is in a few days, if they are anywhere near you and you are even the slightest fan of their music, I highly encourage you to see this version of the band.

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/126976/Dead-and-Company-Tour-Continues-In-Philadelphia

http://www.deadheadland.com/2015/11/05/setlist-dead-co-thursday-november-5-2015-philadelphia-pa/

Edited by The Poojer

i would have liked to see them do that last night, but you are right, that performance simply can't be touched. that whole show, like i said, is probably my favorite one

Did they do Blow Away? If so there is no way anyone could top Brent's performance of that at the '89 show.

Sorry I noticed in the set list in your link they did not.

make sure you make time to tailgate, the interaction with the fans is really something else, really good shakedown street at the philly show as well. hopefully it travels well with the tour.

Ready for Buffalo. Should be a great show :)

make sure you make time to tailgate, the interaction with the fans is really something else, really good shakedown street at the philly show as well. hopefully it travels well with the tour.

Oh, I'm a seasoned vet. 1st show was at Rich in '86. That's a looong story. Changed everything for the better :) And yes, that '89 Philly show was smoking. One of my favorite Scarlet's ever. Jerry mimicing the ringing of the Liberty Bell at the end.