Bills fans rated drunkest in NFL

and IF you have a breathalyze app, doesn't that kind of indicate a proclivity to drinking...along that thought line, wouldn't you consider them underachievers as they aren't even at legal limit.... :D

I revise my earlier statement. It is marketing and clickbait. Clickbait for the people who say "Wow, those Bills fans must be really drunk!", and then marketing when they see the breathalyzer and say "That's really cool! I can use it when I go tailgating and drink at the packers game, and not get a DUI!"

Edited by What a Tuel

Ben Franklin said that? I knew I liked that guy.

Yep. He said lotsa cool stuff invented electricity and the first library wi fi hot spot.

Btw ... S B F. you have an excellent sense of humor. Should be required before entry in to the club here at TBD. !

also drinking. any Bills fan for more than 10 years deserves a beer or perhaps a toddy now and again.

Toddy is also consumed in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Also called Palm wine

At least we're not meth heads like these people

sad_raiders_fans-e1412100914710.jpg

correct. But they do look pretty cool all strung out like that.

hey we're #1 in something!

correct again!

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

sure, tell me now.

No reason for the NFL to serve alcohol inside the stadium outside of the cash grab.

Not at THOSE prices! geez!!

and IF you have a breathalyze app, doesn't that kind of indicate a proclivity to drinking...along that thought line, wouldn't you consider them underachievers as they aren't even at legal limit.... :D

kinda deep,

If the equation is true? Then yes, Just like the Bills

Anything worth doing....is worth doing right....

correct