Lions coach Caldwell: Negativity has always been in Detroi

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25362333/lions-coach-jim-caldwell-negativity-has-always-been-in-detroit-media

On Tuesday, Caldwell, who previously served as the Colts' head coach and has been an assistant in Tampa Bay and Baltimore, called Detroit's sports-media coverage one of the most negative he's ever seen.

I think Caldwell should look at Buffalo as destination so he could feel more comfortable! :w00t:

No kidding. And some of the fans take the cake too. I've lived in 3 NFL cities and the crap that Bills fans spout, and the targeting of certain players, is really something else. I've only seen it to this level in Buffalo. Losing doesn't help but even during the good years they do it. Hard to fathom.

Loser Culture is tough to change. It is ingrained in teams from generations of bad management.

Similar to the povertly cycle, the loser cycle. You just can't get out of it.

Imo

Edited by Leroi

No kidding. And some of the fans take the cake too. I've lived in 3 NFL cities and the crap that Bills fans spout, and the targeting of certain players, is really something else. I've only seen it to this level in Buffalo. Losing doesn't help but even during the good years they do it. Hard to fathom.

What is worse is how they roll out the red carpet for some of these professional check cashers.

What other city throws a parade for Drew Bledsoe. :lol:

Bills fans care far too much.

Losers. :rolleyes: