Joe B's All-22 Film Review of Bills @ Jaguars

Without gifs/clips these all-22 reviews aren't nearly as good.

Thanks Roger.

Protecting NFL copyrighted material is a complicated issue and we are working toward balancing those needs while continuing to provide our fans with the best possible online experience at NFL.com.

White is done.

But I like his work !

I thought the point was to eliminate a large portion of the analysis in an attempt to keep the fanbase less educated about the on field product.

protecting the shield ( officiating )or lack of)

Protecting NFL copyrighted material is a complicated issue and we are working toward balancing those needs while continuing to provide our fans with the best possible online experience at NFL.com.

I hate you for being so frustratingly accurate.

Oh.

Okay then.

: )

By the way, you are one of my favorite posters here. Thank you for taking the time out of your voluminous work day for our small market franchise. We appreciate your efforts.

Edited by 3rdand12

By taking down the GIFs and Vines it's in line with their strict no-reproduce policy they've had for years. I suppose their argument this time around is that it would deter someone from purchasing the all-22 product when they can just get the analysis for free.

I personally struggle with the ALL-22 because you still don't know what the hell they were supposed to do. It's a bit easier for 1 on 1 matchups and seeing defensive schemes, but for QB and WR analysis... I'm not so sure.

Oh.

Okay then.

: )

By the way, you are one of my favorite posters here. Thank you for taking the time out of your voluminous work day for our small market franchise. We appreciate your efforts.

Each of the 32 teams is equally important to the NFL. This is our guiding principle when it comes to all league operations, both on and off the field.

Was definitely hard on EJ but his play did probably cost the Bills the game. He made some awesome throws as the game went along but the damage was already done.

Thought he missed on Duke Williams. He couldn't get Yeldon to the ground on several different plays that went for big yards and run support is his greatest strength. Duke is a good special team player at this point. The D misses A.Williams.

Was definitely hard on EJ but his play did probably cost the Bills the game. He made some awesome throws as the game went along but the damage was already done.

Thought he missed on Duke Williams. He couldn't get Yeldon to the ground on several different plays that went for big yards and run support is his greatest strength. Duke is a good special team player at this point. The D misses A.Williams.

The D misses A williams is possibly an understatement. and with Graham in his first year at S in a complicated defense. its a concern. ej did lose the game. I dont think that is a question.

I like Joe B and appreciate the work he puts into it, but this time he was too hard on EJ. Sans the series of 3 horrible possessions, he was hitting guys stride often and making correct reads including the TDs to Wood and Easley. Hogan and Clay also dropped passes that hit them in #'s.

huh? :huh:

Gratnted, my feed of the game left much to be desired, but this has never been true.