Thurman or Rex?

I know yesterday's game wasn't the defense's fault. The game in my eyes was lost because of BJ not the D, but when we needed the D to win the game for us at the end they couldn't finish. I understand the Robey PI was crap but that didn't lose us the game.

My question to you all is who has calling the D? If it's Thurman get rid of him and bring back Schwartz.

I know yesterday's game wasn't the defense's fault. The game in my eyes was lost because of BJ not the D, but when we needed the D to win the game for us at the end they couldn't finish. I understand the Robey PI was crap but that didn't lose us the game.

My question to you all is who has calling the D? If it's Thurman get rid of him and bring back Schwartz.

Too soon for any major changes to staff. Rex said after CIN game he was looking at making changes to the D. He also took responsibility for CIN & NE defensive game plans admitting they didn't work. You saw some differences vs JAX and I think more changes coming after the bye. As for Schwartz, he declined to stay on staff. He's not coming back, so forget that. You will probably see more simplification though.

Lastly, that PI call absolutely lost the game. 4 th and fifteen is played much differently on D than 1 st and ten. I'd love my chances vs Bortles on 4 th and 15. The chances of converting would be very low. A fresh set of downs changed the rest of the game, and put the odds back in the Jags favor.