Roman???? Bring back Hacket!

CSBill

The way EJ was playing today I know I'd have rather seen more read option, and more run plays then 42 attempts passing. So I can sorta see the OP's point on this. 28 rushes was a decent amount but I'd have liked to have seen more run plays. More like 44 rushes, and 25 passes this game.

That one play that had McCoy as QB, and the ball hit Woods in the backfield as he ran by was just a lame play call.

The way EJ was playing today I know I'd have rather seen more read option, and more run plays then 42 attempts passing. So I can sorta see the OP's point on this. 28 rushes was a decent amount but I'd have liked to have seen more run plays. More like 44 rushes, and 25 passes this game.

That one play that had McCoy as QB, and the ball hit Woods in the backfield as he ran by was just a lame play call.

We were down 20 points...

We were down 20 points...

The Bills weren't down 20 points before that bizarre sequence of giving the Jags three TD's, and the Bills should have run more then IMO.

Like in the Bills third series after McCoy gets five yards. The next play 2nd and 5 EJ sacked for -9 yards because there is nobody open downfield on a 7 step drop back. 3rd play pass again, punt. I know I'd have rather seen more read option with EJ using his legs, and more play action then constant shotgun all game.

The Bills weren't down 20 points before that bizarre sequence of giving the Jags three TD's, and the Bills should have run more then IMO.

Like in the Bills third series after McCoy gets five yards. The next play 2nd and 5 EJ sacked for -9 yards because there is nobody open downfield on a 7 step drop back. 3rd play pass again, punt. I know I'd have rather seen more read option with EJ using his legs, and more play action then constant shotgun all game.

You wanted them to run on 3rd and 14?

No F ing way bring back Hackett. He is the absolute worst. Just like Syracuse football. Absolute garbage. Fk him and Marrone. They stink! I'll still take Roman even though he's had some stupid play calls. Hackett is terrible and you can't be serious wanting that idiot back as OC.

You wanted them to run on 3rd and 14?

I believe his point was run on second to avoid the hole.

No F ing way bring back Hackett. He is the absolute worst. Just like Syracuse football. Absolute garbage. Fk him and Marrone. They stink! I'll still take Roman even though he's had some stupid play calls. Hackett is terrible and you can't be serious wanting that idiot back as OC.

And here I was thinking you were an avid reader, Marv. I guess not?