6-3 is right there for the taking!

Then, by definition, they're not "back to the Juaron years".

They sure play like it regardless of talent. Losing to the top teams and winning versus the lesser talents. Playing down to the competition and unable to win consecutive games. I'll give it more time though.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaguars

Dolphins

Jets

That's our next 3 games! So many are freaking out, giving up, etc. But this team has been decimated by injuries, adjusting to a totally new offensive and defensive system, and has played TWO undefeated teams.

With all that, they are 3-3. I would say they weathered that early storm. Now it's time to start building something.

6-3 is right on the table for this team. Formula?

#1 beat the Jaguars. No game is a gimmie, but they are very beatable.

#2 beat the Dolphins at home. You just dominated them in their place. Now they have all their assistant coaches running the show. It probably won't be as easy but obviously you know you can beat this team, and this time you are in your own place.

#3 then it's the Jets with Ryan Fitzpatrick. That one will be tougher, but if this is a playoff team you overcome Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I think 6-3 is not only realistic, but almost should be expected. That would also mean 3 more AFC wins, which is huge for playoff seeding.

Then it's a showdown between the (undoubtedly) undefeated Patriots* and the suddenly surging 6-3 Bills on MNF!

Buckle up, because it's about to get fun!

I don't think any team should ever expect to win three straight games in the NFL unless Brady or Rodgers is your QB. Also the Bills will not have to overcome Fitzpatrick when they play the Jets but rather a very good Jets defense will be the issue in that game. These are three very important games though and the Bills should win at least 2 out of the three.