NFL Network shows nekkid Bengals in locker room after game

Agree completely with Andrew Whitworth:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-network-apologizes-bengals-shown-naked-tv-205027588--nfl.html

Whitworth said an apology alone ''won't be good enough.''

''This is a big issue to me,'' he said. ''I've pressed this issue before with our union and the fact I think it's wrong. This is my office space. I shouldn't have to change in it and be in front of people I don't know or really don't have any purpose for being near me other than the fact they are interviewing other people.''

Whitworth said there would be more concern if a female athlete was shown undressed.

''If I was a woman, this would be a completely different subject, and it would be a complete firestorm,'' Whitworth said. ''We can't always just serve women and everyone else. Men deserve a right too. We have rights. We have privacy. We deserve all the things we want as well.''

If it was a female team men reporters would not even be allowed in the locker room.

NFLPA should negotiate to have clauses put into new contract for automatic fines for networks with appeal of fines from Network being made to the commissioner. :nana: