Another TV Show Topic....Fargo

plenzmd1

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved the finale because it avoided every single cliche ending. The Mike Milligan conclusion was genius storytelling.

Well, i said in last post he would be king...and thought i was going to be right...that ending for him was awesome!

Again, Dunst just hits it out of the park. Best show on TV in my mind...and she is winning Emmy eithe for best actress or supporting.

this is interesting...once i read it reminded me of the the two deaf guys from last year...now we know how they first became involved with Hanzee/Tripoli

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1

Well, i said in last post he would be king...and thought i was going to be right...that ending for him was awesome!

Again, Dunst just hits it out of the park. Best show on TV in my mind...and she is winning Emmy eithe for best actress or supporting.

this is interesting...once i read it reminded me of the the two deaf guys from last year...now we know how they first became involved with Hanzee/Tripoli

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-watching/how-the-fargo-finale-revealed-a-hidden-secret-from-season-1

That's what was bugging me as I knew I remembered Tripoli from somewhere, just couldn't place it immediately.

Agree entirely that this is grade-A television, from script, to acting, to cinematography, to directing.

Loved Milligan's "coronation" when he got back to KC. No more schnitzel? Yeah, right.

Thought for sure we'd see how Lou got shot in the leg, but there are so many great story lines to pursue next season and beyond that it can wait. I just could have sworn someone made a reference to "Sioux Falls, 1979" when discussing why he walked with a limp in season one.

And as great as the action scenes are, the gold nuggets like the scene with Lou, Betsy, and Hank in the Solverson's living room are the glue that holds a good series together.

I thought season one would be a hard act to follow but season two more than held its own. Great ending and can't wait until next season.

That's what was bugging me as I knew I remembered Tripoli from somewhere, just couldn't place it immediately.

Agree entirely that this is grade-A television, from script, to acting, to cinematography, to directing.

Loved Milligan's "coronation" when he got back to KC. No more schnitzel? Yeah, right.

Thought for sure we'd see how Lou got shot in the leg, but there are so many great story lines to pursue next season and beyond that it can wait. I just could have sworn someone made a reference to "Sioux Falls, 1979" when discussing why he walked with a limp in season one.

And as great as the action scenes are, the gold nuggets like the scene with Lou, Betsy, and Hank in the Solverson's living room are the glue that holds a good series together.

I thought season one would be a hard act to follow but season two more than held its own. Great ending and can't wait until next season.

will probably be a whole new show next yr.

Really wanted Milligan to get whacked, his phiilisophical musing were annoying plus I didn't like any of those KC guys.

Was hoping Bear would make but I guess all the Gehardts died (because the show happened exactly as it was :flirt: )

sux that Ed died .

looks like the runes are to be the universal language B-)