Week 5 - Pick 2

Johnny Hammersticks

Pick 2...

Boobie Dixon

LaGarrett Blount

CJ Anderson

Ronnie Hillman

I know...looks pretty bad. Luckily my opponent has been hit even harder by the bye week with Jonathan Stewart and AP both not playing. I'm inclined to start Boobie and Hillman. Hillman seems to be pulling away from CJ Anderson (great first overall pick there) in Denver and will likely get more carries in earlier downs. I think Boobie will get the bulk of the work on Sunday with Harron spelling him. I'd like to start Blount, but NE RB's always burn me.

Good thing to think about when it comes to NE rbs. If it is a speed defense or one that excels on pressuring the qb Lewis is the play as they will throw quick passes and rely on the shiftiness to get things done. If it is a poor run d they will batter it with Blount.

As for your predicament I would lean Boobie and Anderson/Hillman whoever you feel more comfortable with. I'm still rolling with CJA until something definitive comes out but won't argue Hillman has looked better to date. My buddy who is a ff aficionado as well loves Hillman this week.

Boobie and Blount. Both will be the goal line backs. Boobie should get the most work, though Herron could end up stealing the majority. Boobie has to know the blocking schemes best so he could end up being he primary 3rd down back.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.