Jets vs. Fins, 10/4 - Who to root for?

Wazzu Bill

I find it amusing that so many people would prefer a Dolphins victory. As if a) if we are really a playoff team that somehow a Jets week four victory over the Dolphins is gonna end up being the obstacle we just can't overcome and b) that it's not at least a 50% shot that five weeks from now the Dolphins are better than the Jets anyway.

why is it amusing? Neither of them winning is good. If you had to pick one, you would pick the one that we've already beaten and has no AFC wins yet since we don't yet know the future... I see no reason to actively root for the Jets here. If you say it doesn't matter either way then that's possible... But I think people are picking the Fish as in "if you had to pick one right now" Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First London game of the year, Jets vs. Fins this Sunday 10/4 at 9:30am ET.

attachicon.gifFitzTanny.gif

Who to root for? Realistically I do not see either team being a serious threat to the wild card. But it is a long season and the first 3 weeks do not always reflect the December push.

Personally, I would like to see the Fins come out on top, putting both teams at 2-2. We already beat them once, giving us an edge for a possible tiebreaker.

^^^ This ^^^