TNF: Washington at NYG - 8:25 PM EDT on NFL Network

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hoping less than 92.

I thought there was no way I'd ever not be in favor of more football, but I'm starting to be in favor of abolishing Thursday Night Football.

I feel liberated since i started watching just Bills games and truly interesting games. Right now, UC/Memphis is more interesting. The NFL game I've barely watched, and from what I've seen, it was too much.

I just switched over to the UC/Memphis game. I've actually been more interested in college this year than the NFL, aside from the Bills of course. The NFL is sorely lacking quality at the bottom tier. College games seem more likely to entertain. I think my interest in college ball is back up now that the Big Ten is a legit conference again. I was really getting sick of the many years of SEC domination. Now that Michigan State and Ohio State are contenders, I don't feel like the game is only of interest to those in the south and the western US.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Growing up in WNY I knew college football existed, and I'd also heard of soccer. My how times have changed! Many years of living in the southeast have shown me how big CFB is! Oh, and soccer is the biggest thing on the planet.

I liked the game.

I enjoyed Kirk getting a taste of reality.

I wish I could have found a redeeming quality such as that in the game. I've already watched Kirk get a taste of reality in plenty of games. Don't know what anyone sees in the guy. He was terrible against the Giants last year throwing 4 picks, and was eventually benched in favor of Colt McCoy. Jay Gruden is a perfect example of why nepotism can be bad.

I liked the game.

I enjoyed Kirk getting a taste of reality.

I wish I could have found a redeeming quality such as that in the game. I've already watched Kirk get a taste of reality in plenty of games. Don't know what anyone sees in the guy. He was terrible against the Giants last year throwing 4 picks, and was eventually benched in favor of Colt McCoy. Jay Gruden is a perfect example of why nepotism can be bad.

I have not seen him get beat up too many times.

So that's why I enjoyed it.

Plus I wanted to see how the Giants looked since we play them in 2 weeks.

Also lets get it straight. I didnt love it. I just enjoyed it a little.

@NFL

“Congratulations... Let’s get that 2nd one!" Inside the @Giants locker room after their 1st victory of 2015. http://snpy.tv/1iACaYW

Main reason I wanted giants to win. Their season would be on the line if they were to go 0-4, losing to the bills. Now they will be at 1-2 heading to Buffalo. Not as bad as 0-3.