Roll Call: Miami

Major Mud

Now that we got our annual &$$ whipping by the Pats out of the way, it's time to move on to Miami. With both teams coming off a loss these should be two angry teams facing off next Sunday. I'm bringing my family, along with a cousin who is traveling from Buffalo to attend his second home opener this year. Normally tickets for this game are a dime a dozen, however since it's the Dolphins home opener. The bandwagon fans will be in full force. Tickets were actually harder to come by this year. Even though it's only week three, this game is gonna be big! We can't afford to be 0-2 in the division. I'm hoping to see plenty of friendly faces wearing Bills gear......So if your heading to the game, give a shout out and Go Bills!

I will be there. Don't worry they are all the fins fans are on suicide watch if you listen to the radio down here.

Thank goodness I live far enough from Miami, that I don't pick up the radio stations here. I'm assuming it's not much different from the Buffalo radio waves this morning.

Let's see: Suh is a waste of money, our OL is terrible, even though they think they have 3 pro bowlers on it. They cant run or pass block, defense doesn't make enough big plays and Tannahill is mediocre and doesn't deserve the money.

Oh and this gem: Apparently Suh is ignoring DC Kevin Coyle's calls and free lancing....basically said in post game interview they need better game plan.

Let's see: Suh is a waste of money, our OL is terrible, even though they think they have 3 pro bowlers on it. They cant run or pass block, defense doesn't make enough big plays and Tannahill is mediocre and doesn't deserve the money.

Oh and this gem: Apparently Suh is ignoring DC Kevin Coyle's calls and free lancing....basically said in post game interview they need better game plan.

Lol, that's great. But I haven't listened to any Miami stations since the queen Neil Rogers was still on th air.

For the good of the team, I'm staying home this year. Went for my 3rd Bills in Miami experience last year and unfortunately my record is now 0-3. Did have a great time with the Bills backers of south Florida. They really had an awesome setup from start to finish. Too bad we got stuck in traffic forever on the way over! I'd highly recommend getting in on their group activities if they're doing it again this year.

I sure hope Bills fans are well represented Sunday. Early season game, but it's big!

Plenty of Bills fans. we have an offer to commute from the gulf to the fish bowl. driven by fish fans. They all believe their asrses will

Be handed too them. Myself if that happens more worried about being tossed out of the van in alligator alley.