brady sold his soul to the devil

enlightener

Man, I don't think I can drink enough to come to that conclusion. That being said, I can drink enough to agree with it.

Maybe he was doing some psychedelics. That's where the really creative stuff comes from

To play Devils advocate, In Brady's two losses to the Giants in the Super Bowl the Giants needed a miracle Eli Manning to David Tyree play and a Wide open Wes Welker dropping a pass. So it's not like nothing close has ever not gone Brady's way.

These things happen every year in every close game. Look at how the Seahawks beat the Packers in the NFCCG. The last five minutes was one ridiculous play after another. The Patriots ones are just memorable because they were on the way to championships, or in championships, while that Seahawks/Packers game will be forgotten. In the SB, you have Malcolm Butler's pick, but two plays before that was a ridiculous bobbling catch that the WR probably only catches 5% of the time.

Truly pathetic.

The crap that is spewed about Brady and Belichick is just nonsense. Face it, Brady is probably the best QB of all time and Belichick is a genius, 4 Super bowls attest to that.

And if you had actually watched the NFL films special "Do Your Job", you would have known the Patriots had actually practiced that Interception play on the one yard line 1/2 way through the season.

Bills fans are better than this, or so I thought. Don't lower yourself to the level of Colts, Jets and Ravens fans.

Edited by boltuprite

• 4 weeks later...