We're #OnToNewEngland (Pats* don't seem too worried)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noooo I like my new TT avatar. Don't want to switch back to Chicken Little. I will try to be more optimistic!!! I just have nightmares of Brady and his crap WRs and stupid short passing game.

You shouldn't have to try to be more optimistic with this team, it should come naturally. This team IS different. The Bills have more talent on this team since the super bowl days. They have the best defensive mind in the game, and a very good offensive mind. They also have the best 12th man in the game. The team is only going to get better as the season goes on getting use to the scheme and with each other(especially on offense). They dominated the Colts and stats wise got little from McCoy, Mario, Kyle, Hughes and Sammy. Not to mention Marcell didn't play and Corey only played 1 play. Nobody on this board would have guessed with that knowledge we'd be up 24-0 late in the third against the almighty Luck. Win or lose Sunday this team IS different and boy is it going to be fun to watch.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

You shouldn't have to try to be more optimistic with this team, it should come naturally. This team IS different. The Bills have more talent on this team since the super bowl days. They have the best defensive mind in the game, and a very good offensive mind. They also have the best 12th man in the game. The team is only going to get better as the season goes on getting use to the scheme and with each other(especially on offense). They dominated the Colts and stats wise got little from McCoy, Mario, Kyle, Hughes and Sammy. Not to mention Marcell didn't play and Corey only played 1 play. Nobody on this board would have guessed with that knowledge we'd be up 24-0 late in the third against the almighty Luck. Win or lose Sunday this team IS different and boy is it going to be fun to watch.

it does seem different. You can focus on the gain or focus on the pain! Edited by YoloinOhio