Colts at Bills Postgame News, Highlights, & Interviews

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was wrong in general with how they matched up. I went into the game knowing it was a bad matchup for the Colts with a weak OL vs. the league's best DL and a D that struggles against the run vs. a team determined to run it.

Sure they have Luck and there were questions about Darby but that one spot doesn't mean the "matchups favor the Colts." Take a look how the D handled top flight QBs last year and it didn't look good on paper for the Colts. Granted, I was surprised at how thoroughly they outplayed them, but the result wasn't surprising.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills non-DL, times they rushed the QB vs. Colts (unofficial): Bradham 15, Brown 13, Lawson 11, Robey 5, Rambo 3, Brooks 3, A Williams 2

Amount of #Bills defenders sent at Luck on pass plays, including penalties (unofficial): Three (1), Four (22), Five (20), Six (4), Seven (5)

Most of the four-man rushes happened in the fourth quarter when the #Bills were just trying to get the game over with.

That should have its own thread.

Man Tyrod made it look easy to play quarterback didn't he? And it looked like on a lot of those passes he really had a lot of heat on the ball. Like the one to Woods that he almost dropped. That ball came in 100 miles an hour.

He can throw the heater, for sure, but I was most impressed with the finesse he put on his passes. He only throws as hard as he needs to. Most of the passes in that highlight video are nice and soft and precisely where the ball needed to be. He leads has receiver very well and throws very catchable balls.

I am even more impressed after watching the highlight video. And i agree that video should have its own thread.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by SAMMY HANDWICH

He can throw the heater, for sure, but I was most impressed with the finesse he put on his passes. He only throws as hard as he needs to. Most of the passes in that highlight video are nice and soft and precisely where the ball needed to be. He leads has receiver very well and throws very catchable balls.

I am even more impressed after watching the highlight video. And i agree that video should have its own thread.

GO BILLS!!!

That early pass out to McCoy was just a thing of beauty. That is when i fell in love with Tyrod. then he did it again.

i think we might have something here, kids.

I can find faults with plenty of plays and players. But Tyrod was a inspiration for sure.

and the team is going to get better each week i bet.

wow what a way to start the season and the Era.

twentysix.. thank you again for keeping us current up and informed.

and Enthusiastic with all the great media bits funneled right to us.

:thumbsup:

That early pass out to McCoy was just a thing of beauty. That is when i fell in love with Tyrod. then he did it again.

i think we might have something here, kids.

I can find faults with plenty of plays and players. But Tyrod was a inspiration for sure.

and the team is going to get better each week i bet.

wow what a way to start the season and the Era.

twentysix.. thank you again for keeping us current up and informed.

and Enthusiastic with all the great media bits funneled right to us.

:thumbsup:

You're welcome my good man. Go Bills!