Week 1 Buffalo Bills Rap (Nick Mendola)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Fellow Bills Fans, stout hearts and true:

Please take a minute to go to Nick Mendola's website http://www.nickmendola.com/and read his plug, if you've ever laughed or enjoyed his "let's go Bills" rap to support his gofundme for a little friend fighting neuroblastoma.

I happen to know a bit about this childhood cancer. The best treatment is at Memorial Sloane Kettering in NYC. Because neuroblastoma affects a small number of children, drug companies give the big "not interested!" to developing therapy. There is a quite effective, proven (>10 yr old) immunotherapy but it is still experimental, meaning only available at a few clinical trial sites across the country so parents who want their kids to have the best shot (and it's a huge difference in the odds if the tumor meets the criteria) rack up the "big bills" for travel expenses in addition to medical bills insurance may only partially cover or not cover at all since it may be "out of network"

Anyway, I LMAO at Mendola's corny rap songs on a regular basis so I'm IN with his cause here. "It's a brand new Bills rap...put it on your iPod...for a brand new season...we're rolling with Tyrod" LOL!

Edited by Hopeful