Who is all going to the Colts game?

the asian was a few years ago. the facial is rachel, my summer romance.

this one is friend: morgan.

possible others: janessa (a canadian from Manitoba), and a few more.

Manitoba.... Hmmm does she have family connections that could get us a whitetail hunt up there??? Do I have a vote? Lol

I assume they are both petite, in order to fit in the shirt you ordered.... Lol

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manitoba.... Hmmm does she have family connections that could get us a whitetail hunt up there??? Do I have a vote? Lol

I assume they are both petite, in order to fit in the shirt you ordered.... Lol

... morgan is not petite, she's 5'10 maybe. runs marathons, no booty, but sits an a desk all day.....so there is that.

... morgan is not petite, she's 5'10 maybe. runs marathons, no booty, but sits an a desk all day.....so there is that.

Sounds like she could kick my ass with ease.... Pick the Canadian....

As a group, I think we are trying to lead you towards some nice girl that isn't violent, can handle being surrounded by those who have been over served, has a great sense of humor and independence, isn't capable of dishing out ass whoopin's and can last the whole 8 seconds, if you know what I mean....

Sounds like she could kick my ass with ease.... Pick the Canadian....

As a group, I think we are trying to lead you towards some nice girl that isn't violent, can handle being surrounded by those who have been over served, has a great sense of humor and independence, isn't capable of dishing out ass whoopin's and can last the whole 8 seconds, if you know what I mean..

check your phone in a few. buckeyes game got me distracted.

but after becky i was ready to relax a little. so i am just now getting back out there to date the last 3-4 weeks. i've been on at least 12-15 dates. had two yesterday, back to back. I wish I was 20something again, i'd be looking for the short ride but like you said, i want the 8 seconds.

The family and I will be by in the AM and I'll be rocking the Kemp 15 jersey with a cooler of Molson Canadian.

Debating parking at Hammers but I may need an easy-out spot for the long ride home (recently moved to Pittsburgh).

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Who can I trust to take home a bottle of red to Mead in appreciation for the stromboli? No really....who?

Edited by BillnutinHouston

The problem isn't what you are or aren't wearing- it's who you'll be laying next to... Maybe we should create a poll.... Boyst is out as he usually takes off to beat the traffic, lol.... Maybe you can convince CBF that it's a tbd rookie ritual...

i may stay that night, i'm going to talk to my dad. the more i think about it, the more i want to make a memory with him and go to buffalo with him. we fight and argue a lot. but it'd be a good thing to do.

i mean, all those women... and i was drinking and watching Ohio State last night, so Cletus saw a lot... all those women can wait.

The family and I will be by in the AM and I'll be rocking the Kemp 15 jersey with a cooler of Molson Canadian.

Debating parking at Hammers but I may need an easy-out spot for the long ride home (recently moved to Pittsburgh).

Who can I trust to take home a bottle of red to Mead in appreciation for the stromboli? No really....who?

the family and i? Won't just be your wife this time? Your son will be coming? Awesome!

Flutie Flakes would likely be your best bet to deliver the wine, as he'll have Mead's Easy Bake oven. If not, I can give it to Mead very easily, too.

Flutie Flakes

i may stay that night, i'm going to talk to my dad. the more i think about it, the more i want to make a memory with him and go to buffalo with him. we fight and argue a lot. but it'd be a good thing to do.

i mean, all those women... and i was drinking and watching Ohio State last night, so Cletus saw a lot... all those women can wait.

the family and i? Won't just be your wife this time? Your son will be coming? Awesome!

Yea, wife, son AND daughter this time. This will be our first Bills game all together, yet another reason to be excited. My son and I will be there for the full home schedule this year!

Hope you decide to bring your dad. Nothing like Bills football to bring the generations together - and life is short! Are you bringing 'shine again?

When is the next Ohio state game??? Lol