Deonte Thompson, WR gem who could shine in 2015

I agree with you. Thompsons problem is that his hands are not great. If they were he would have been starting for someone else from the get go. The league teams know all about Thompson trust me. He was ranked ahead of Dez Bryant coming out of HS, was in a big school program and on a national championship team. He's been a pro for years now. Can your hands improve as you move deeper into your career? I tend to doubt that. Either you have good hands or you don't. You don't learn to have good hands. Good hands is something that God personally gifted to people like Cris Carter and Steve Largent. IMO Thompson has no further upside. He's not getting better. Having said that he's still a guy who brings a lot to the table and he deserves his opportunity and I think he will get it. Just not in Buffalo IMO, unless the Bills feel that Goodwin is just too brittle to play football at this level.

My impression is that Davis is the guy with the most upside. Got a feeling he could develop into a good outside & vertical guy with playmaking ability and a red zone target - something the Bills could definitely use. Hope he's on the PS if he doesn't make the 53.

I agree with much of what you said.

I see Goodwin bring trade bait for buffalo to add quality depth elsewhere.

The 4th WR likely isn't seeing much time unless injuries happen.

If I had to choose I'd rather keep Davis

Easly looks like solution for tall WR which will not be able to be placed on practice squad. Keep the depth in other positions (I think many of the positions during regular season the players would be continuing to play) and try to keep a few of the WRs on practice squad.

Easly looks like solution for tall WR which will not be able to be placed on practice squad. Keep the depth in other positions (I think many of the positions during regular season the players would be continuing to play) and try to keep a few of the WRs on practice squad.

Easley has been making plays as a WR all summer. The coaches have to be thrilled with him. Not even mentioning the pancake block on the Freddy run.

Easley has been making plays as a WR all summer. The coaches have to be thrilled with him. Not even mentioning the pancake block on the Freddy run.

Can't mention the WR blocking enough on that run. Goodwin did a good job and Easley obviously pancaked his guy without holding which was great.The O-line blocking gets you the first 10 yards, the WRs get you the rest.