Bills car window decal

So, I'm thinking of getting a wife and wanted you guys' opinion.......anybody have one of those?

Are you having any issues with them?

How long do they last, and are they hard to remove?

Edited by WotAGuy

Rex laughs at your tiny logo

screen-shot-2015-04-07-at-10-29-26-am.jp

go BIG or go home :lol:

I see Rex can't go one day w/out finessing! LoL

I broke up with a fiancé once and am divorced twice, get one that doesn't speak English.

You forgot the part about bringing them here and overstaying the visa, that way you can threaten them w/deportation to! He he...

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

So, I'm thinking of getting a wife and wanted you guys' opinion.......anybody have one of those?

Are you having any issues with them?

How long do they last, and are they hard to remove?

I got one of those things... You do indeed have to lick it before you stick it... You don't want to get a low end one because they unravel easily, on the other hand, you don't want to get an expensive one anyway because all you are going to do is let it weather and beat the hell out of it. I would find one for a price that falls somewhere in the middle ground... Only issues that I have had to date is that sometimes they can get sloppy... If they get bubbled out- forget it, they are done...

A decent one will last up to 5 years... A real good one could last a lifetime, but one of those cheap bastards won't get you through one winter...

Wait, what are you talking about- women or stickers....