Ellis Lankster is back

I'm guessing Ellis has a pretty good sense of humor about his stuttering by now, and he's making a better living than 99.9% of the world's population so I'm not sure it's as bad to giggle at his speech pattern as you all think.

I definitely didn't realize he had a legit speech problem. From what I remembered he was just super nervous in that presser. After a quick google search, I was wrong and I apologize. I'm honestly glad we picked him up.

I'm guessing Ellis has a pretty good sense of humor about his stuttering by now, and he's making a better living than 99.9% of the world's population so I'm not sure it's as bad to giggle at his speech pattern as you all think.

Money has nothing to do with decency. Ever. Working with the disabled, I know different. It's ultimately your choice. No penalty here for changing your way of thinking.

Money has nothing to do with decency. Ever. Working with the disabled, I know different. It's ultimately your choice. No penalty here for changing your way of thinking.

Apparently you miss my point, which is that Ellis has the last laugh -- not that I promote making fun of him.