PreSeason Game 1 - dropped passes count

San-O

I watched the 1st quarter several time, and was impressed with Cassel's accuracy. Albeit short-mid range passes.

Other QBs seem to have played well also from what I saw and read.

Dropped passes:

- Chris Hogan - seemed bounce out of his grasp off his chest. Looks like it hit him right between the numbers.

- Marquies Gray - apparently dropped a pass.

- Marquise Goodwin - dropped long throw I believe, overhead catch required, difficult, but a pro receiver makes that catch.

Others? Thoughts?

Has Hogan had a really good camp?

Edited by San-O

I watched the 1st quarter several time, and was impressed with Cassel's accuracy. Albeit short-mid range passes.

Dropped passes:

- Chris Hogan - seemed bounce out of his grasp off his chest. Looks like it hit him right between the numbers.

- Marquise Goodwin - dropped long throw I believe, overhead catch required, difficult, but a pro receiver makes that catch.

Others? Thoughts?

You could tell that Rex was pretty upset with his TE's........he probably thinks that TE's should be sure handed receivers that can block.......too many TE drops

Dropped passes:

Others? Thoughts?

Lal, the receivers coach, tends to rate him with Woods and Harvin, but a step below Sammy.