I don't hate Sully like some others do, but ...

He may have created an unnecessary media ruckus with this invite, but he owned up and canceled the party. He threw in that "there were no planned orgies" comment bc he knew what people were saying. But Jerry found that insulting. He answered every ridiculous question like a professional. I actually in reading his responses gained some new respect for him.

But that wasn't enough for Rodak and Jerry. Pressing on with "people want to know" why the confidentiality agreement? Are you kidding me? And Jerry managed to trash the QB situation AND mention his beloved Patriots*.

Of course he got agitated. He did nothing illegal. He's not running for office (reporters don't even grill them like that). He had to be thinking "are these clowns for real?"

Cancelled? Or changed the terms? Forget where I saw the pics. but a party indeed happened he was photogrpahed with a lot of babes. Repeat, A lot of HOT babes. And IMO there is nothing wrong with that. it was in Vegas last week. may it was posted in the Thirty Mile Zone I don't remember. Lots of pool pics. Edited by Best Player Available

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Eagles coaching staff lost faith in McCoy in short yardage and goal line situations last season. He looked like a RB who didn't want to pay the physical price any longer.

He blamed fatigue for the obvious decline in explosiveness.

That's where the "declining" narrative comes from.

The fact that his ypc dropped and his carries are stacking up simply supported the Eagles opinion.

If you think 4.2 yards per carry from a contact dodger like McCoy is anything equivalent to the impact of 4.3 from a pounder like Lynch then you just don't understand the different ways the run is used to impact the result of the game.

Like I said, I expect Shady to run for a league average ypc and I don't expect he will turn into a ground and pound RB.

I believe he will continue to dance and try to bounce runs outside and it will lead to a lot of drives that both include a 12-15 yard run and a bunch of negative-to-3 yard runs that end with a long conversion attempt on 3rd down or a punt.

I would LOVE it if he proved me wrong and was one of the top 10 in both ypc and carries and put up 10-15 TD's and all those things but I don't think it's gonna happen and I have good reason not to.

I was responding to being told that everything about him was "well above league average" so I pointed out that his ypc was just league average.

Earlier in the thread I said I expect him to run at a league average ypc clip again.

The rest is you hyperbolizing what I said.

no, you just hate the bills.