NFL Network says its official

JP-era

Moulds has had a number of notable drops, but these lowlights are easily equaled by him making some highlight one handed or seemingly impossible catches.

235413[/snapback]

I disagree. Several of his drops were drive killers. This from a "stud" WR. We are setting the bar too low for a guy with this much talent!!

We must get more from Moulds in order to go anywhere. I for one am tired of watching other teams in the playoffs.

But 6 mill? Isnt that a bit much for a guy who arguably isnt our best player and may not even be our best WR?

235284[/snapback]

Sometimes you need to think more and type less. You would argue that Moulds may not even be our best wide receiver?

Man, you're fuggin crazy sometimes.

Sometimes you need to think more and type less. You would argue that Moulds may not even be our best wide receiver?

Man, you're fuggin crazy sometimes.

235579[/snapback]

Your reply is a bit too much like an answer rather than an opinion for my taste, thanks.

If you were willing to actually open your mind for a second, I think you might find that an arguement can be made for Evans being our best WR.

Fastest WR, and has the best hands or all the WR's. I dont have the stats in front of me but I bet his average of catches vs. drops is better than Moulds.

Correct me if Im wrong but is this a case where Moulds WAS our best WR and your merely a touch slow in changing your mind?

Fastest WR, and has the best hands or all the WR's. I dont have the stats in front of me but I bet his average of catches vs. drops is better than Moulds.

235590[/snapback]

Over the length of their individual careers? Yeah, okay.

And by the way, if Moulds is not even our best wide receiver, than wouldn't it suffice to say that with some poor performance by Moulds that you could not possibly hold Bledsoe accountable for our not making the playoffs? Maybe it was Moulds' fault...not Drews' fault.

Maybe we need to get rid of Moulds, not Bledsoe.

Man, I had no idea you felt this way, JP.

Over the length of their individual careers? Yeah, okay.

And by the way, if Moulds is not even our best wide receiver, than wouldn't it suffice to say that with some poor performance by Moulds that you could not possibly hold Bledsoe accountable for our not making the playoffs? Maybe it was Moulds' fault...not Drews' fault.

Maybe we need to get rid of Moulds, not Bledsoe.

Man, I had no idea you felt this way, JP.

235596[/snapback]

I hope my comment wasnt taken overboard.

I love Moulds, I used to love his play more than attitude, now I love his attitude more than play. I root for the guy, I want him here permanently, trust me.

I just am wondering if Moulds may be overpaid at this point.

Im probably trying to fix something that aint broke.

I have been home for 4 days sick with Tonsilitis that I wouldnt wish on my worst enemy, I have nothing better to do than think about the Bills. Yes I should get a life, hopefully soon I can get well and get back to one.

my two cents:

-Moulds is still the best WR on this team. PERIOD. How many double teams did he fight through this year while Evans was left 1-on-1 for a huge gain against some slower, outmatched CB? Conversely, how many times was Evans double teamed? Get rid of Moulds, and watch Evans pull a Peerless. He's better than Price, but he is not ready, IMO.

-IF you really want to start a very green QB next year in Losman, I think you want to surround him with all the weapons you can get him. Moulds will bring him security and help his confidence tremendously. Plus, Evans can still stand to learn a lot about being a WR from Moulds.

-I don't think he is overpriced, but even if he was, you keep him for the time being. This team has playoff talent, no doubt, and getting rid of our most experienced, and arguably most dangerous offense weapon is only going to set things back.

my two cents:

-Moulds is still the best WR on this team. PERIOD. How many double teams did he fight through this year while Evans was left 1-on-1 for a huge gain against some slower, outmatched CB? Conversely, how many times was Evans double teamed? Get rid of Moulds, and watch Evans pull a Peerless. He's better than Price, but he is not ready, IMO.

-IF you really want to start a very green QB next year in Losman, I think you want to surround him with all the weapons you can get him. Moulds will bring him security and help his confidence tremendously. Plus, Evans can still stand to learn a lot about being a WR from Moulds.

-I don't think he is overpriced, but even if he was, you keep him for the time being. This team has playoff talent, no doubt, and getting rid of our most experienced, and arguably most dangerous offense weapon is only going to set things back.

235673[/snapback]

90% agreement, Im still on the fence (not the closet) on whether he is the best WR.

Agree on everything else.

90% agreement, Im still on the fence (not the closet) on whether he is the best WR.

Agree on everything else.

235679[/snapback]

I am curious then JP, do you think that if the kind of attention each WR received was reversed (Moulds basically flying under the radar for most of the season but even when focused on, never given a double team and Evans facing the #1 CB each game and a hefty amount of double teams) that Evans would outperform Moulds?

I just can't see it.

I am curious then JP, do you think that if the kind of attention each WR received was reversed (Moulds basically flying under the radar for most of the season but even when focused on, never given a double team and Evans facing the #1 CB each game and a hefty amount of double teams) that Evans would outperform Moulds?

I just can't see it.

235686[/snapback]

Never looked at it that way and your probably right.

Moulds however, cant beat the best cover corners deep like Evans can.

You know, it really doesnt matter anyways. We have BOTH and getthe benefits of each.

Never looked at it that way and your probably right.

Moulds however, cant beat the best cover corners deep like Evans can.

You know, it really doesnt matter anyways. We have BOTH and getthe benefits of each.

235735[/snapback]

JP-era,

Your opinions aside, can you PLEASE get your english fixed ?

It is 'YOU ARE probably right' . Correct use of 'your' is in my previous sentence. No offense, but this one error drives me nuts.

I love him for sure, I think he can be a stud at times. I also think some of Moulds problems with dropsies were due to poor throws by Drew.

235284[/snapback]

Oh really? Wow. The crusade continues!

JP-era,

Your opinions aside, can you PLEASE get your english fixed ?

It is 'YOU ARE probably right' . Correct use of 'your' is in my previous sentence. No offense, but this one error drives me nuts.

235756[/snapback]

If this drives you nuts, I would suggest reading truly published articles where they pay editors to fix the english.

I try to type fast, lazy I guess. But franks my dear, I dont give a sh_t.

I refuse to put the effort into spellchecking everything I write.

If this drives you nuts, this aint the place for you.

Oh really? Wow. The crusade continues!

235782[/snapback]

Dude, seriously? I mean, seriously?

Every comment about Drew is a crusade? Was the comment about Drew or why Moulds had some dropsies.

Like it or not, Drew's name will come up in other topics.

Let me make it clear to you, I have already made every comment on the Drew vs. JP topic that Im going to make. If Drew's name is thrown around by me, it will be because he is a tangible part of the discussion, not because Im trying to convince someone that Drew needs to go. Been there, said that.

Im not sure whether Im on the crusade against Drew or if your on the crusade against Drew related posts.

Both are just as bad!

We can only hope. And to analyze this for a second, consider this:

JP looks to have better accuracy that Drew, at this point. I say at this point because the tape shows Drew under and overthrowing ALOT last year. I assume that JP will be a bit more accurate which should translate to more catches.

However, Drew had a very bad habit of locking on to Moulds and only Moulds. If JP looks him off more, he may throw elsewhere which is good for the team but bad for Eric.

So, it could be a mixed bag. The emergence of Evans may keep some double teams off Eric which may let him get the ball more, but that relies on JP to find him and hit him when open.

Just my take, I say its up in the air as to whether JP over Drew means better production for Moulds. Evans, JP's accuracy and presence, all have an impact on that.

235304[/snapback]

Umm, we can go back and look at 11 years of game film on Drew Bledsoe. What, has JP Losman taken maybe 20-25 offensive snaps in mop up duty in the NFL? Why do yo assume that JP will be more accurate? I have missed one Buffalo Bills game in the last 19 years, and that was this years Oakland game. JP didn't play in that game. So how is everyone getting all this info on Losamans' game? Just curious...did you read it in a pre-draft mag? All those NFL pre-season mags describe Bledsoe as being an accurate passer. You say that is wrong, but having barely seen Losman play, you assume he is more accurate than Bldesoe? Have you been scouting for the Arizona Cardnals for the last two decades?

The question isn't about the 6 mill he'll make this year if this number is fact (which I stil see little to support it)

The question is how much was turned into bonus money and how many years has he been extended ?

6 million this year could be peanuts if its spread out over 4 more years with manageable salary cap hits.