Anthony Hargrove update

He has learned that like other careers that companies (teams) will take a chance when you are younger but when you get older companies (teams) will not take the same chances any more. The minimum veteran salary is a factor and his best chance is to stay in shape and attempt to get job as post-game 1 replacement player where salary is not guaranteed but it is tough to do so when you are not working enough to afford the gyms and massive amount of food NFL players need and you have wasted most of the money earned early in career. Best of luck to him but he will need to make some of the luck himself.

Love how he said he had to stand in the plane exhaust to keep warm in Atlanta...lmao

I mean c'mon...what was it 40 degrees or something? God forbid he went to Green Bay...

Hmm.

dont care for him much ? or just dont buy his story?

forty gets cold after a couple hours out in the wind if you dont have the right clothing

I dont think he plays the victim card really and he admits his screw ups. i think the article shows some insight into a players life. just one but still.

kids that come up from nothing or worse , envision football as a goal. pursue it so strongly and then make it, just amaze me.

the story about his Mom and his grades and then her passing and finding out the real reason . yep. thats a bit too much weight for a kid to carry.

one of his key statements how he stayed the path even though it could be so easy to jump back in a flushing toilet that was his life at times with drugs and such.

sure he is done with football.

I wish him strength