Laser pointer guy pleads guilty to disorderly conduct

No laser pointers allowed but drunken idiots vomiting in the aisles are welcome!!I guess they had to start somewhere

Are you suggesting that stadiums should stop serving alcohol at games? I don't understand your point.

I've never seen someone vomit in the aisles at a game. Certainly a possibility but that doesn't necessarily put anyone at risk or affect the game on the field as a laser pointer would.

Question: I have Bills season tickets. I sell a game on Stubhub or through the NFL resale site, which I have done in the past. Someone buys my tickets and shines a laser in the opposing QBs eyes. Can I lose my season tickets?

Yes

Are you suggesting that stadiums should stop serving alcohol at games? I don't understand your point.

I've never seen someone vomit in the aisles at a game. Certainly a possibility but that doesn't necessarily put anyone at risk or affect the game on the field as a laser pointer would.

No ,I'm not suggesting a ban on alcohol sales however I am suggesting that the drunken idiots at Bills games and their behavior should be addressed.Banning a season ticket holder is nothing but a weak attempt at putting on a show for the public that don't have a clue.As you know if the new season ticket package is put in someone elses name everything is ok, as long as they are PAID for. I'm also for banning any idiot with a laser pointer however I would also ban the fighters and all the drunks and druggies right along with them.

No ,I'm not suggesting a ban on alcohol sales however I am suggesting that the drunken idiots at Bills games and their behavior should be addressed.Banning a season ticket holder is nothing but a weak attempt at putting on a show for the public that don't have a clue.As you know if the new season ticket package is put in someone elses name everything is ok, as long as they are PAID for. I'm also for banning any idiot with a laser pointer however I would also ban the fighters and all the drunks and druggies right along with them.

this was at Ford Field in Detroit

this was at Ford Field in Detroit

I'm speaking of the problems with fans in most NFL stadiums.The only stadium I have been in with a behaved crowd was in Jacksonville the last time the Bills played there.It was a total class environment that one would totally feel comfortable bringing a child to.

I'm speaking of the problems with fans in most NFL stadiums.The only stadium I have been in with a behaved crowd was in Jacksonville the last time the Bills played there.It was a total class environment that one would totally feel comfortable bringing a child to.

tarp is typically pretty quiet

• 3 weeks later...

The fine was absurdly low! Hardly a deterrent for some repeat performance.

Sure. Although, it was a misdemeanor. So, he now has a criminal record, which can be a serious hassle for many years to come.

Is this the year some jackass flies a drone over a game?