Thanks NYT!

NYT releases another hit piece explaining how Rubio actually had debt that he paid off!

I haven't been this embarrassed for a publication since the LA Times ran a massive "Arnold Gropes Women" article the day of CA's recall election.

How the NYT became the National Enquirer is almost impossible to comprehend...until you follow the money. One can only imagine how much the Clinton foundations donated to the NYT foundations this time around. Hell, it only cost $100K to get a single endorsement, so you have to figure they paid more for multiple stories.

Yep...she's going to be an amazing president. :lol:

I like the part about a boat. A little insight aholes. 24ft and 80k does not get you luxury.

" But at the same time, he splurged on an extravagant purchase: $80,000 for a luxury speedboat, state records show. At the time, Mr. Rubio confided to a friend that it was a potentially inadvisable outlay that he could not resist. The 24-foot boat, he said, fulfilled a dream."

All this is probably a fraction of what Hillary has spent on her girlfriend(her assistant and Wieners wife) and assorted lesbian hookers. Allegedly of course.

Edited by Dante

All this is probably a fraction of what Hillary has spent on her girlfriend(her assistant and Wieners wife) and assorted lesbian hookers. Allegedly of course.

Cue Yoko Ono's wailing.

I was thinking of doing a youtube of Hillary's speechifying with interspersed Ono wailing. If I have time, I shall.