I've hooked up with pigs before too, but.....

KD in CA

"physical evidence" found on the man....

<_<

17814[/snapback]

A true stalker? Clandestine photos of the pig? This could be bigger than the Peterson case!

I'm sure glad we get real news anymore. Where could one go for any information?

That said, talk about die from embarrassment...

Just want to make it clear that these people are not related to me, nor do I know these people, thank you!! Ouachita, La. is north Louisiana near Arkansas, not concidered part of the Bayou land.  :wacko:

17954[/snapback]

A likely story....do your best Soooooooeeeeee and pig laugh for us--it they're weak -- we know you're innocent.

Although your story makes sense--those folks from AK wear pigs on their heads during Arkansas football games. It has obviously gone beyond worship into perverse...

Maybe its time to just drop the bomb on us all......let the roach's take over...this kinda thing is just so NOT right .....Between Muslim Terrorists killing 200 kids and this sick friek...lets start over. Nuke the planet!!

"He faces a fine of up to $2000 and five years in jail with or without hard labor. "

"P-Pie is under observation at a local veterinarian."

I can't decide which of these two statements is more hilarious--the possibility that a pig poker could get five years in jail (probably more than Kenneth Ley of Enron-fame will ever serve) or that a pig's mental/physical state would be worth observing at the vet (I wonder if poor P-Pie's on a suicide watch?). :wacko: