Buck Brooks: The 10 Scariest NFL Position Groups

Just curious...what is this according to, the NFL Network show? (I haven't followed the show this year.)

Yes the NFL top 100 show. Kyle Williams came in at 72 and Jerry Hughes is 63 and you know Mario Williams and Marcel Darius is coming.

Yeah if you read through the comment section you should read all the Dolphins fans whinning that their D-line didnt make Bucky's list. I think the Dolphins OL is good but not on par with the BILLS of course. I think Cameron Wake is overrated. I guess thats because I never seen him dominate the BILLS even last year when we had a 7th round RT starting vs him with little to no help

Yes the NFL top 100 show. Kyle Williams came in at 72 and Jerry Hughes is 63 and you know Mario Williams and Marcel Darius is coming.

Yeah if you read through the comment section you should read all the Dolphins fans whinning that their D-line didnt make Bucky's list. I think the Dolphins OL is good but not on par with the BILLS of course. I think Cameron Wake is overrated. I guess thats because I never seen him dominate the BILLS even last year when we had a 7th round RT starting vs him with little to no help

I'm pretty sure Wake was chipped a lot by our TEs or RB in motion to give Seantrel a half second more, but he did perform well against Wake regardless. Yeah, I have no idea how anyone would consider the Dolphins' DL better or equal to ours. Pretty darn good, but not in the same league. The Jets DL is better than theirs also. And so is the Rams'.

Edited by ko12010

I'm pretty sure Wake was chipped a lot by our TEs or RB in motion to give Seantrel a half second more, but he did perform well against Wake regardless. Yeah, I have no idea how anyone would consider the Dolphins' DL better or equal to ours. Pretty darn good, but not in the same league. The Jets DL is better than theirs also. And so is the Rams'.

He got some help but for the most part he handled him straight up. Now that Kalil Mack guy for the Radiers he looks like his going to be the truth. lol

Yep. I think the Bills DL is the scariest group. Not a weak link in the bunch.

I might say as much for the defense as a whole.

Everyone of them makes everyone of them better. and they are deep.

dont discount the safeties or Leodis, this teams D may be the best. Under Rex and Thurman and my boy Henderson