[closed]I smell a fart in Buffalo..........

.....regarding the status of RB Bryce Brown. Brown is not participating in voluntary workouts. Ryan publicly called Brown a fumbler and that he wasn't even going to learn his name until Brown proved otherwise. Now we hear that Asst. HC A. Lynn thinks the Bills could use another vet RB to add to the RB group that they currently have.

First of all, I thought it was unfair of Ryan to call brown a fumbler. He fumbled one time last year when he was hacked/stripped near the goal line vs KC on a beautiful long run. Had he scored that TD the Bills probably would have won that game.

Me thinks there is a definite riff between Ryan/his coaches and Brown.

Suffice it to say, Brown is probably not going to be with the Bills for very long.

I really like Brown. He's a very exciting runner. But Rex's comments were definitely not just about the Chiefs game. Living in the Philly area, Bryce Brown was known for fumbling all over the place. I heard about it time and time again. That was one thing I was worried about when the Bills traded for him.

Unfortunately, I agree. He won't be with the Bills long I don't think. It's unfortunate, because he'd be great if he could just hang on to the ball.

Go Bills!