is the new deal partly to blame for baltimore's riots

if a certain segment of people cant get jobs, its going to cause problems duh

LOL, cant get jobs? Show me a person who is unemployed and Ill show you a lazy whiner.If a person spends 8 hours a day applying for employment I submit that its almost impossible to be unemployed more than a month.

Dick alert!

Hi Tom B-)

You make a good point here.

But...lead paint!

Must have been something he had seen on tv

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they are paid not to take jobs creating a culture of dependency. Given enough to sustain,. Get the flat screen and xbox and a cell phone and life is good. Never having to go to work to acquire a work ethic or basic employee skills. So after a few generations this is what you have. A culture of dependency never striving for something more. I've thought that black America in the 60s had an advantage of sorts. They had come from adversity which should have made them superior as far as toughness goes. Whats the saying "Adversity builds men, prosperity builds monsters"( Was Hugo thinking Soros, Buffet?) Not physically but mentally and for all I know they probably were. But the Democrats made sure they crushed that little advantage when the waged war on poverty. Got the black community on the heroin of the social assistance. Thanks LBJ you pos.

Link?

I love the posters here - When a "lib" throws some qualitative speculation out there the critics are on it like white on rice....

Whereas this post here contains so much conjecture, so much speculation. so much white conservative wisdom it is comical, I don't think you missed a single euphemism....... awesome - you win the day! :thumbsup:

Edited by baskin

Link?

I love the posters here - When a "lib" throws some qualitative speculation out there the critics are on it like white on rice....

Whereas this post here contains so much conjecture, so much speculation. so much white conservative wisdom it is comical, I don't think you missed a single euphemism....... awesome - you win the day! :thumbsup:

There's no link. It's human nature. Being around people and observing how they behave. Just common sense backed up by the obvious results.

That's the problem with "feminism" for the past 20 years. It's ONLY discussed from the extremes.

And whose fault is that?

I can't remember the thread, poster, or what the point was: but I do remember a poster saying he attended a lecture where an extreme feminist said that the only "fair" male/female sexual relationship includes "pegging". :lol: The extreme response to that is all anybody remembers. 80% of the posters here had never heard of it, and once they did, the rest of her message was DOA.

The only rational response to an extreme point of view is either the counter-extreme, or, to attack that person personally for being a wingnut.

I mean, where is the compromise/collaborate here? Does this: "OK, to be "fair", I guess I go along with pegging on Fri and Sat. This way I'll be able to sit at my desk on Monday" make any sense? :lol: (Btw can I be the one to let your wife know that your back door is open for business?)

No. Feminist has been synonymous with extremist for my entire life. If stops it being discussed from the extremes, ever? It starts with the extremists being booted out of feminist movement. However, since these people make a living doing this, and raising a lot of $? And, since they hold political power by scaring the left, and especially left-leaning women, because of the $ they wield?

Not gonna happen. The same far-left hags of ambiguous sexuality, because they mostly attract each other, who howl about corporate $, demand and get $ to trade influence no different than the corporations they accuse.

Feminist extremism is a business model, no different than Al Sharpton's business model, or more recently the gay business model.

There's no link. It's human nature. Being around people and observing how they behave. Just common sense backed up by the obvious results.

Yep.

Learned behavior is a very powerful influence. If you see dad get up and go to work every day, that's influence. If you see him sitting on the stoop, already working on his first beer? Or, if you don't see dad at all? Or, worst of all when you finally realize that mom cares more about the high than you, and that's why she wants the child support and the government "free $"?

This is why I want parental rewards, not punishment. Hell if we can have hotel points and airline miles, we sure as hell can have parenting points. Hotel points are merely an exercise in learned behavior. I mean, why couldn't the government literally co-opt the various loyalty systems already in place? Award contracts to the 3 highest bidders amongst hotels, cards, airlines, etc. and hand out points for things like "little johnny went 1 month no behavior problems" or, "he came to prepared to learn for 30 days".