(OT) More debt for college students

Fezmid

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, everytime I go to the movie somebody comes up the aisle asking for money for charity....which is exactly the same as asking for $2 for a scholarhip.....

233643[/snapback]

I guess I'll consider myself lucky that nobody ever begs me for money when I go to the movie theater...

Then again, maybe the theater in my basement would've been done by now if that had happened. <_<

CW

Some open the tab slowly, making sure not to spill... others just pop it open and go to town.

233695[/snapback]

Funny...I always thought it preferred a candlelit dinner with some Marvin Gaye in the background... <_<

(I apologize if that takes too long to decipher as well... <_< )

The GI Bill pays for 100% of my schooling. I'm finishing up my degree in computer forensics and will graduate debt free. The price of admission has gone up in New York State over the past few years. I pay over $500 in activity fees per semester. On top of that, they are now charging us 15 cents per printed page. Oh well.... who said knowledge was free.

The GI Bill pays for 100% of my schooling.  I'm finishing up my degree in computer forensics and will gradate debt free.  The price of admission has gone up in New York State over the past few years.  I pay over $500 in activity fees per semester.  On top of that, they are now charging us 15 cents per printed page.  Oh well.... who said knowledge was free.

233947[/snapback]

what school do you go to? UB is still free as far as I know...at least the engineering printers are

The GI Bill pays for 100% of my schooling.  I'm finishing up my degree in computer forensics and will graduate debt free.  The price of admission has gone up in New York State over the past few years.  I pay over $500 in activity fees per semester.  On top of that, they are now charging us 15 cents per printed page.  Oh well.... who said knowledge was free.

233947[/snapback]

Is that for B&W? That's friggin' criminal if it is.

EVERYBODY needs to SHUT UP

George Bush didn't ask anybody to pay for his Yale education, and he didn't whine about it either.

I have 2 kids in college and one going to law school next year. All get some form financial aid beside what I pay out. I am bombarded with mail and phone calls asking me for donations.

On top of that, my alma mater, UB calls and mails me with their begging. Most of the time it is a student who makes the phone calls. The last time I got a call from UB I told the poor girl that as a UB grad I could only find work as a janitor.

Unless I hit the Megamilions it ain't gonna happen.