MMQB draft analysis

This is pretty much Mike Mayock's mindset, as well. He gets visibly pissed when Rich Eisen and the others press him for a draft grade because they "have to ask". He thinks that draft grades are the dumbest thing ever...and he's right. The unwashed masses of the instant gratification world in which we live demand their favorite team's grades in order to make sense of players they've never even heard of before the draft. It's 'Football For Dummies' aimed at the casual fan.

Mayock is afraid of grades because he is as clueless as all the rest. Gabbert and Russell. Need say no more about his ability to judge talent.

Mayock is afraid of grades because he is as clueless as all the rest. Gabbert and Russell. Need say no more about his ability to judge talent.

Yeah because two players he evaluated out of the two thousand he scouted is a crystal clear indicator of his abilities. Plus Russell WAS that good, he just took the money and ran, didn't study, didn't work out, didn't do what every QB needed to do.

I love this thought process, as if there is someone out there that gets it right everytime. No team gets their picks right all the time. GMs get it wrong. Coaches get it wrong. And surprise surprise analysts get it wrong.

Another of the unwashed masses heard from. Nobody gets them all right but I'll take his analysis over yours any day. If you need grades the moment a draft has concluded then you're the one who is clueless. But, by all means, continue your diatribe.

I love this thought process, as if there is someone out there that gets it right everytime.

Of course there are people like that.

Why at least a quarter of TSW posters have perfect 20/20 hindsight. They're right every time...

Another of the unwashed masses heard from. Nobody gets them all right but I'll take his analysis over yours any day. If you need grades the moment a draft has concluded then you're the one who is clueless. But, by all means, continue your diatribe.

He doesn't need any more encouragement