Bills addressed biggest need on defense - Safety

I don't know for sure but I think Graham stays at CB and Brooks is the odd man out or they make a deal for Leodis. I still think Landry and probably Spikes become Bills after the draft or 12th. They like Duke, too.

Sure, it's possible Graham will move. But when I hear Rex or Whaley talk about that they always seem to say Graham is a CB who can play a little safety.

I don't know for sure but I think Graham stays at CB and Brooks is the odd man out or they make a deal for Leodis. I still think Landry and probably Spikes become Bills after the draft or 12th. They like Duke, too.

Sure, it's possible Graham will move. But when I hear Rex or Whaley talk about that they always seem to say Graham is a CB who can play a little safety.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Really hated the pick initially mainly because of all the talk regarding Duke Williams seeming to be the new favorite for the second Safety Position and with Graham working so well in both a the safety and cb spots. I also think that with McKelvin showing such massive improvement last year, it felt like a luxury pick we didn't have. I'm starting to come around on this pick, but i'm still concerned on why both our picks have been ranked so differently by such a large range of draft graders.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Really hated the pick initially mainly because of all the talk regarding Duke Williams seeming to be the new favorite for the second Safety Position and with Graham working so well in both a the safety and cb spots. I also think that with McKelvin showing such massive improvement last year, it felt like a luxury pick we didn't have. I'm starting to come around on this pick, but i'm still concerned on why both our picks have been ranked so differently by such a large range of draft graders.

The reason for it is each team drafts for their system. The draftniks and pundits rate these guys on a generic scale with all things being equal. Miller, for example, would not be good on a zone blocking team, but we are looking for powerful run blockers because that is what Roman wants for his offense. Similarly, Darby fits what Rex wants to do better than other kinds of CBs. Rex likes to put CBs on an island and let the other guys try to confuse the offense. Darby does that as good as anyone.