Another Day, Another Unarmed Black Man Shot

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was white, then this thread would blow up around the lack of attention paid to it in the national media (which I never understood because it's interest groups that trumpet these stories so that they receive and retain media attention - and since there are no comparable "white" interest group to the minority factions, then that begins to explain that [not quite] "liberal bias" disconnect that is used as a convenient explanation for the ostensible disparity in coverage).

Al Sharpton's name would come up 20 times.

But in all seriousness, I'll sum up the intrinsic feeling of many in PPP -

The cop was probably in the right. The photo of a 50 year old man with a graying goatee is a simple subterfuge by the agenda-driven national media to make Walter Scott appear old and fragile. In reality he is a lot younger and more sprightly that the video of him being shot in the back and dying made him seem. By the way, the video was photoshopped. It wasn't daylight out; it was nighttime and the cop thought that Scott's green t-shirt was an H&K USP45 tactical (with the threaded barrel).

Additionally, there was no way that officer Slager had a racist bone in his body. Slager's family owned slaves in SC. Slager's family fed and sheltered those slaves. So he couldn't have killed a black man because that would be antithetical to his predisposed 'sustenance and shelter for blacks' trait. Plus whites don't have racial animus. That stopped when Obama was elected. And those who have held onto racial animus only do so because there are black people on welfare. And even those whites were born prior to brown v board. And they wouldn't kill a black person as a result of any racial animus. Whites don't kill back people, guns do; guns bought illegally from blacks. Keep in mind, though, that other blacks kill blacks all the time. Just ask LABillzfan. He knows the inner city ethos better than most.

And anyone who thinks that Scott is really dead should wait until all the facts come out. There is a chance that Slager had a legitimate apprehension about his safety and well being because Scott's busted taillight could have been purposefully fashioned that way so that someone in the trunk could lay there with a rifle and pick off people in gas stations al la Boyd and Mohammad. And so Slager was only performing a public service. Just think about it, in eight shots, he eliminated a likely parasite of the public assistance system, stopped a serial shooter, kept another black man out of prison who would have killed Scott anyway in that ritualistic black on black violence, saved his undoubtedly white 'baby mama' from continued domestic violence and the unbridled propagation of mixed race babies, convinced the SC legislature to adopt a "stand your ground law" so that no one like Slager will ever have to deal with the indignity of accusation again, put a smile on LA's curmudgeonly face, and let the whole world know that any black person wearing green after St. Patrick's day will be met with lethal exaction.

What did I miss?

Edited by Juror#8

!@#$ off. The guy was murdered in cold blood and no one is denying it.

You need to wait for all the facts to come out. "Murder" is a strong word and what's the motive? By all accounts these two didn't know one another. And since any potential racial component is the boogey man of the liberal media, there is no way that this could satisfy the legal definition of "murder." What you're probably looking at is a different classification "homicide" - undoubtedly justified - because Scott insulted Slager's sense of civility and couth by driving a mid 90s Mercedes with only one hand on the steering wheel and calling him a "honky" under his breath.

Edited by Juror#8

You need to wait for all the facts to come out. "Murder" is a strong word and what's the motive? By all accounts these two didn't know one another. And since any potential racial component is the boogey man of the liberal media, there is no way that this could satisfy the legal definition of "murder." What you're probably looking at is a different classification "homicide" - undoubtedly justified - because Scott insulted Slager's sense of civility and couth by driving a mid 90s Mercedes with only one hand on the steering wheel and calling him a "honky" under his breath.

Glad to have you back. How's the baby momma?

Glad to have you back. How's the baby momma?

Baby momma is driving me crazy but the babies are the best. Best thing that ever happened to me. Watching my son chew on the remote control and periodically yell at me because I won't give him any Lorna Doones. My daughter is crashed on my girlfriend's lap - comfortably in her Buffalo Bills pajamas. My girlfriend thinks I'm researching a case but I'm stealthily posting on a message board.

No complaints here bro.

Baby momma is driving me crazy but the babies are the best. Best thing that ever happened to me. Watching my son chew on the remote control and periodically yell at me because I won't give him any Lorna Doones. My daughter is crashed on my girlfriend's lap - comfortably in her Buffalo Bills pajamas. My girlfriend thinks I'm researching a case but I'm stealthily posting on a message board.

No complaints here bro.

Glad to hear.

If only for being a moron. "I feared for my life because the perp took my non-lethal weapon." Uh...okay. That's the best excuse you could come up with?

Yeah, and all over a busted tail light.

Not you too Doc. You're !@#$ing up my rather creative effort at type-casting.

I'm not white.