NFL hires first female official

You dont know sports. So it's ok.

But yeah, the nba officials are critized practically on EVERY play. Plus they go through an explanation fest AFTER all the games.

Nfl doesnt do that. Yeah they have a review dept, but it's not as strict as the nba policy. Or else the *pats would have been stopped years ago (Okay I added that as a biased fan). Favoritsm will always exist. It's more noticeable in the nfl. Hence, the bad calls.

Isn't the NBA the league where officials admitted to fixing the games? Yes, I don't know sports, NBA refs are a notch above WWE refs.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is saying she shouldn't get a shot? You're the one who said she's gonna be better than some of them male refs, and you haven't given a reason why, other than that she's a woman. It's like reverse sexism.

I thought that was what you were saying when you declared in an earlier post that giving a female a shot at being an NFL ref was not necessary. Looking at your previous posts you also interpret me as saying that potential women refs are going to be better than the best NFL refs.

Nope. To make this argument would be silly.

I only argue that women refs MAY be better than the WORST NFL refs. It is actually necessary to give women a shot because the goal is to get the best refs possible. I simply argfue the best way to do this is to increase the pool of prospects. Do you disagree with this?

I thought that was what you were saying when you declared in an earlier post that giving a female a shot at being an NFL ref was not necessary. Looking at your previous posts you also interpret me as saying that potential women refs are going to be better than the best NFL refs.

Nope. To make this argument would be silly.

I only argue that women refs MAY be better than the WORST NFL refs. It is actually necessary to give women a shot because the goal is to get the best refs possible. I simply argfue the best way to do this is to increase the pool of prospects. Do you disagree with this?

No.

You gotta start somewhere. this was it.

of course there will be criticisms from both sides of the aisle and more.

I would guess she has had to overcome quite a bit to get this gig and is hardly a PR stunt.

Thats right!

The women are smarter.

Smarter in every way.

Best move ever to let them control us men.

They do it at home keeping us men in line, might as well let them have a shot keeping those guys on the the path while playing NFL football.

I like it.

and she is hot

You gotta start somewhere. this was it.

of course there will be criticisms from both sides of the aisle and more.

I would guess she has had to overcome quite a bit to get this gig and is hardly a PR stunt.

Thats right!

The women are smarter.

Smarter in every way.

Best move ever to let them control us men.

They do it at home keeping us men in line, might as well let them have a shot keeping those guys on the the path while playing NFL football.

I like it.

and she is hot

I dont know if she's hot. But she is decent and pretty.

She kinda reminds me of my mom. So I wouldnt.

It is only a matter of time before someone with too much time one their hands, photoshops her on to a sex ref Halloween costume or a ref bikini and post it here... when she makes her first really bad call.

I am not complaining... just stating the obvious....