Sen. Robert Menendez indicted

Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) was indicted on public corruption charges by a federal grand jury in Newark, N.J., according to the Associated Press.

After a more than two-year investigation, Menendez faces charges for what prosecutors believe were improper efforts by Menendez to help Salomon Melgen, a Florida-based doctor who was also a contributor to Menendezs campaigns and his longtime friend. Menendez intervened on Melgens behalf in a dispute with the federal regulators over Medicare charges and in a bid by Melgen to secure a port security contract in the Dominican Republic.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/menendez-expected-to-be-indicted-as-soon-as-wednesday-sources-say/2015/04/01/623024c6-d86e-11e4-8103-fa84725dbf9d_story.html

Lol...way to go Harry

"Senator Menendez has done a stellar job as chair of the committee, and as far as I am concerned, hes been an outstanding senator," Reid said.

Edited by JTSP

Sen. Michael Bennet giving up Bob Menendez PAC money

By Burgess Everett

Sen. Michael Bennet will give $10,000 to charity, an amount equal to campaign contributions the Colorado Democrat received from a political action committee associated with Sen. Robert Menendez several years ago, POLITICO has learned.

Bennet will give the money, which was received in the 2010 election cycle, to veterans charities in Colorado. He joins Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn..) in rejecting previously received money from Menendez’s New Millennium PAC, an influential group that has given more than $2 million to Democratic congressional candidates since 2000, according to OpenSecrets.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/michael-bennet-bob-menendez-pac-money-116631.html

• 1 month later...

So if could see all your posts there would be as much criticism of Bush as of Obama. Some how I doubt it.

As a politician Bush is swine as well. I just agreed with more of his agenda than Obama. You know me being conservative and all.

As a politician Bush is swine as well. I just agreed with more of his agenda than Obama. You know me being conservative and all.

And I criticize Obama for being a corporate tool, a war criminal, and a Wall Street shill. You know me being progressive and all.

And I criticize Obama for being a corporate tool, a war criminal, and a Wall Street shill. You know me being progressive and all.

Except BO is none of those.

Good for you. Am I supposed to be proud of you? And to repear what GG said he's is far from any of those.