Chris Brown addresses Mike Williams issue in Fan Friday

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant go back but i seem to recall players saying he was a hard worker. It was either Woods or Watkins.

The Orton thing is the first i heard about him being uncommitted .

Maybe it was over the EJ thing. and maybe he realized Marroon was still a Nutcase

Acting professionally.

He went out of his way to say certain stuff, IMO. It was not at all in a diplomatic manner. It was more defiant than company line or professional. Like "I don't get it, he's doing all this stuff, he's helping all of us out, he's trying his ass off even on the scout team. Making plays like he always does. He can still do it. No one can cover him, etc."

He went out of his way to say certain stuff, IMO. It was not at all in a diplomatic manner. It was more defiant than company line or professional. Like "I don't get it, he's doing all this stuff, he's helping all of us out, he's trying his ass off even on the scout team. Making plays like he always does. He can still do it. No one can cover him, etc."

Agreed. Defiant is likewise the word Id use instead of professional.

And yet, unemployed.

And yet, unemployed.

He and Doug definitely did not ,rekindle the love affair from syracuse.

lol.

He probably has enough money to retire.

If the issues were just with Williams and not the whole offense appearing bewildered then i would surely agree. Mike lost his step can run routes and didn't try hard enough. Sure maybe, but not sure.

did they even try to get him open the few times he was on the field? Using as described he would be? Go up and get it , red zone threat. There is no way that dude could NOT beat half of the corners and safeties in NFL at the corner of the end zone for a well placed high pointed ball. no way.

The man was abused by the Marroon.

and sure as hell dont get me started about Orton quitting

He and Doug definitely did not ,rekindle the love affair from syracuse.

lol.

He probably has enough money to retire.

If the issues were just with Williams and not the whole offense appearing bewildered then i would surely agree. Mike lost his step can run routes and didn't try hard enough. Sure maybe, but not sure.

did they even try to get him open the few times he was on the field? Using as described he would be? Go up and get it , red zone threat. There is no way that dude could NOT beat half of the corners and safeties in NFL at the corner of the end zone for a well placed high pointed ball. no way.

The man was abused by the Marroon.

and sure as hell dont get me started about Orton quitting

Scott Chandler was signed the day after he was cut. Issues on offense notwithstanding, Mike was traded for a 6th round pick, one season removed from a very good one. There was a reason for that and it wasn't because of anyone on the Bills. Then, he got jettisoned from Buffalo. And still, no suitors.

At this point, I think it's clear what Marrone did. He took little to no risks on offense, played field position and relied heavily on our defense to win games. Our offense sucked, and he was cognizant of that, even if he was responsible.

Scott Chandler was signed the day after he was cut. Issues on offense notwithstanding, Mike was traded for a 6th round pick, one season removed from a very good one. There was a reason for that and it wasn't because of anyone on the Bills. Then, he got jettisoned from Buffalo. And still, no suitors.

At this point, I think it's clear what Marrone did. He took little to no risks on offense, played field position and relied heavily on our defense to win games. Our offense sucked, and he was cognizant of that, even if he was responsible.

No, he sabotaged it.

Same thing. But I don't think his end goal was to make our offense worse.

I am really not so sure about that>

Knowing its conspiracy thinking, i really dont think he was/is sane.

agreed on bolded bits