Trade for Ryan Nassib?

Vinaccia

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm embarrassed I started this thread. I wish I could delete it or that a moderator would close it. Tyrod Taylor has proven to be a great fit for the Buffalo Bills and should lead this team for many years.

NEVER!!! IT will live forever on the internet...Repent therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out,

Ryan Nassib had a good game against JAX last night. No doubt about it: The Buffalo Bills should have selected Nassib in the 2013 college draft. Head coach Doug Marrone would be in his third year with the Bills. Nassib could have easily gotten Marrone and the Bills moving forward until the Bills got a new, permanent QB to replace Nassib.

Instead the Buffalo Bills are starting over and have first year HC Rex Ryan and really no good QBs on the roster (it's foolish to evaluate QBs after two pre-season games).

We Buffalo Bills fans from Syracuse, New York are the most knowledgeable, smartest, most sensible Buffalo Bills fans there are.

please do tell how GRo is not miles ahead of the last OC we had, who was so bad I almost forgot his name (....Hackett?) it matters not that it's Roman's 1st year; even BB fans from 'Cuse should be already able to appreciate the value of a real NFL OC.