The dangers of our new normal...

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The title of that article is so stupid it hurts. The house passed this, not just democrats. Does anyone actually believe Trump is running or dictating what the military and intelligence agencies are doing? He is a puppet and a mouthpiece for whatever he sees on Fox News. 

I think it’s hilarious how Republicans bitched about spying and surveillance and then the Republican led House just passed a bill to make surveilance easier and even more far-reaching. This bill sucks, same old **** and same old swamp. 

Edited by gatorbait
  • Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

The title of that article is so stupid it hurts. The house passed this, not just democrats. Does anyone actually believe Trump is running or dictating what the military and intelligence agencies are doing? He is a puppet and a mouthpiece for whatever he sees on Fox News. 

I think it’s hilarious how Republicans bitched about spying and surveillance and then the Republican led House just passed a bill to make surveilance easier and even more far-reaching. This bill sucks, same old **** and same old swamp. 

This analysis is so stupid it hurts, Tibs. Try your other accounts, they're at least more entertaining. :beer:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And you're still a lonely guy who needs to invent multiple aliases just to have a conversation with yourself. Now, shush. Grownups are talking. 

Image result for shh gif

You’re the only dingbat who believes I am Tiberius. You understand that right?

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for shh gif

Look windowlicker, when there are no indictments this year for anyone in the FBI and DOJ, and the investigations into Hillary and Obama lead nowhere, you can come back here and gargle my balls until you find a new conspiracy theory to fantasize about. 

Edited by gatorbait