[Misleading Title]The 2015 Buffalo Bills Break Free From Ralph.. I LOV

Our QB situation sucks... It has since Jimbo hung up the boots. We can recover from this...

We just traded Kiko. OK, I loved the kid and feel he was a steal in the draft. But we just traded a guy who is still recovering from his SECOND major ACL surgery. Not one folks.... SECOND! Both of his knees have been a issue since high school. Im sorry if some feel mad about this, he has a ton of talent but those knees will come back to haunt him. We have no idea what we lost in this trade but we GAINED a proven superstar who can change this non playoff issue around very quick...

Now... Hughes, we need him here in Buffalo. PERIOD.. We cant lose both and Searcy too....

Back to the QB situation. Bring Sanchez in (I did say that), we dont need a superstar QB and he is a lot better than that coward Orton. I have never in my life seen somebody so afraid of taking a hit. The guys can play under the right system and with some players around him. We have a good QB coach. EJ may prove us wrong but we need some insurance and Sanchez can give us something a little better right now.

O-line rehab..... Bring in a couple of guys... I like the Richie signing. This guy is going to play like a man on a mission and we need it. He is mean and I feel can get the job done out there. He dont have another chance after this.

One big tight end and receiver....

We got a coach who can win guys and is not afraid to stick it out there.... Our GM is willing to make moves and sign guys! Our new owner wants to WIN and WIN NOW! Money is not a issue now.

Lets embrace it and get excited! This is the first time this franchise is putting themselves out there and attitude can help win.... Go Bills!

I am going to assume the poster is referring to perhaps the last 5 years or so of RWs ownership, where the franchise was treading water a bit to be sure. With stable, deep pocketed, committed ownership now the game has indeed changed. A Rex Ryan type is not coming to the team with Ralph in his final years, for example. That kind of thing...

Remember, most posters on this board are not 100 years old like some of us. All they've seen is 2nd/3rd tier players/coaches playing/coaching out Ralph final years ...

The franchise is being run differently now. As I say, get your popcorn. Barring a bunch of IR-type injuries to high salary cap guys, this roster is going to rock it out on the field for a while . OBD is not fooling around in Detroit's shadow anymore.

With all due respect to Ralph, you have to admit that the OP has a point. There is a reason to be excited. In a relatively short amount of time, the defining characteristics of this organization have changed and it's out there for all to see. There's a message in all of this to the fans and the league (and I hope it transpires to the field): This is not, nor will it be, the same ol' Bills.

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.

The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Remember, most posters on this board are not 100 years old like some of us. All they've seen is 2nd/3rd tier players/coaches playing/coaching out Ralph final years ...

well if it wasn't for the Bills and Sabres I would not be a 65 year old that looks like a 100 year old with virtually no liver left