Saint Doug's house for sale

Is that what it is?

I'm glad at least now i know. All these years I thought it was Democrats. Now i know it's the 2nd highest corporate tax rates are too low. Learn something new everyday I suppose.

Property taxes at $40,000?

New York is in dire need of tax reform.

You said it man.

I don't care for the looks of the inside of that house at all. The darn bedroom looks like a funeral home.

Yeah it's a cold theme. I dont care for it either. Though i would hope someone having the scratch to buy it has the scratch to redecorate. Edited by SmokinES3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some groundbreaking news. I think I am a bit late to the party since this thread somehow has 4 pages.

Here it goes:

Lot's of people in the entertainment business own houses. Sometimes, they sell their houses when they move. And wait for it...some of them are better decorators than others. It's crazy...I know, but try to contain yourself after hearing this news.

I have some groundbreaking news. I think I am a bit late to the party since this thread somehow has 4 pages.

Here it goes:

Lot's of people in the entertainment business own houses. Sometimes, they sell their houses when they move. And wait for it...some of them are better decorators than others. It's crazy...I know, but try to contain yourself after hearing this news.

I can't contain my excitement Bob. I'm learning a ton of new info today and I'm excited! I gotta share it!

I'll "opt out" $40,000 for property taxes?? Forget the fact it's in the snow belt. I'll happily offer my 1,000 sq. foot house here in SF for that price. Property taxes are 1.1% of selling price. I hate to say it, but I could get that price for my house. Don't buy it, it's cursed