Ultimate Offseason 2015 *EDITED

BIllsNation

I would love to see us grab DeMarco Murray of all people. We would have the most dynamic run attack in the league. Add Boling or another FA OG, or through the draft. All of a sudden, Manuel seems a more acceptable option at QB (still would like to see addressed but not blaring anymore).

I would love to see us grab DeMarco Murray of all people. We would have the most dynamic run attack in the league. Add Boling or another FA OG, or through the draft. All of a sudden, Manuel seems a more acceptable option at QB (still would like to see addressed but not blaring anymore).

The history of RB's coming off that many carries and yards in a season scares me away from him. I'd prefer Ingram if we go the FA RB route

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Thank you. At least one reasonable person. Demarco is 26 and coming off winning the offensive player of the year award. He's got half the touches on his body as AP and 500 less than Ray Rice. Why people want to keep Spiller or add a guy like Ingram baffles me, it's like everyone has convinced themselves there's no way he's any good ever again so they want to project upon guys who haven't shown nearly as much as Demarco in hopes of catching the next elevator up.

Demarco would never be available unless the Cowboys were seriously capped out. He's a superstar and still has plenty of tread left. Add him and one of the guards and suddenly we just need EJ to occasionally bootleg or throw a quick pass to Sammy, we'll be running it down teams throats.

I love the idea of grabbing Lupati. He will come with a premium price tag however. There are a lot of teams looking to enhance their O line.

But only one team has his former offensive coordinator and runs an offense that's made him a 3 time pro bowler.

Don't get the love for Yeldon. He looked like Bama's 3rd best back before Drake got hurt, may be even lower with some of the freshmen on their team.

I don't think Boling and Orlando Franklin are going to cost significantly less than Iupati like some seem to believe. They are all good guards I'm their mid 20s, they'll all get paid.

My top 3 FA targets would be Revis, OG & DeMarco Murray.

I agree we need a TE but there should be a really good one available at 50. I think Julius Thomas is largely a product of Peyton and Cameron is a product of Browns fans overhyping their players. Neither can stay on the field and neither are close to guys like Gronk or Graham.

Revis changes our defense and allows us to put him and Gilmore on islands. I think Rex can find someone to fill Hughes shoes and not do it at a premium. I don't think there's any one player who could impact our D as much as Revis.

I want Demarco. I know people believe there's a plethora of 1,000 yard rushers available late in the draft but any amount of research shows that's largely a myth. Murray would give us an offensive bellcow and we could use Fred-Brown-Dixon in specific roles to spell him.

Don't get me wrong, I like DeMarco Murray, but I am always skeptical of backs who have shouldered an enormous amount of carries the previous year. It seems to be career altering.