Bo Levi Mitchell - The SHOULD Be Bills Franchise QB Champion

Vinaccia

"I looked at what age Id be coming out after the two years in 2016, being 27, Mitchell said. Its a good age to come out, it is, to try an NFL shot, but with zero NFL experience youre most likely going to be relegated to a No. 3. If you get lucky enough, maybe a No. 2, but thats mostly because you know somebody and I dont know a soul in the NFL, other than players."

I don't think any NFL teams wants this kind of mentality on their team. He quit before he even tried, especially strange in a league filled with teams clamoring for a decent QB. Glad we didn't get him.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think any NFL teams wants this kind of mentality on their team. He quit before he even tried, especially strange in a league filled with teams clamoring for a decent QB. Glad we didn't get him.

Although I see your point, at the same time I just see it as job security on his part rather than "quitting". I think there's a case to be made where if you go undrafted, play in the CFL, and then try to be on an NFL team you might just not get selected, and then you would have forfeited your starting job and salary. He has the drive to be a starting quarterback and I wish him well and hope he continues to break CFL records. With this pace he will be topping Ricky Ray's records.

Go BILLS and let's hope EJ has progressed to be the quarterback we all have wished for him to be.