Michael Moore = Douchebag

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many things are more comforting when you're on the ground watching them head towards the bad guys.

Those things are only supposed to fly at night. If you can actually see a gunship head towards the enemy, someone done !@#$ed up.

Ducking what artillery thing? I'm not ducking anything. Like I said, I don't read your posts.

And by don't read my posts, you mean you didn't reply, line by line, here: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/175569-michael-moore-douchebag/page-4?do=findComment&comment=3442908

(It's just a few posts above this).

How did you reply without reading? Oh, it's you. I forgot. You assume you know more than everybody about everything. That's how you were able to reply line by line without reading....or...

did you actually read the post and reply to it?

You're now approaching unmitigated moron status. Granted, a first for you. But still...approaching....

Air Sniper:

gVCHejp.jpg

Greggy T proving my point....from way down town...bang!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Air Sniper:

gVCHejp.jpg

Now that's an impressive piece of equipment. Cowardly way to engage psychotic religious enemies though. Should use weaponised kids with suicide bombs like they do. Archaic as that is it's much more masculine and honorable.

Edited by Dante