Pegula's Ownership Era Off To A Great Start !!

T master

I am glad that the Pegula's made the decision to put him back in his cage .

Seriously? You actually wrote this and the very uninformed and wrong headed criticism of Brandon that followed this incredibly nasty statement. You do know that Brandon is the guy who hired Whaley,, don't you? And oversaw the sale process of the Bills? So lett me ask you a question, in all seriousness: What is wrong with you? On a daily basis, are you a very unhappy human being? Wow. I guess this isthe world we live in now, where vitriol and disrespect and hatred and even violence are considered normative. I suspect Brandon and the rest ofthe FO are decent enough people just trying to do the best for the Bills that they can. You, on the other hand, seem deranged.

@ChrisBrownBills: Pegulas set promising course for team's future - Full story - http://t.co/HTwjfgaixK#Bills

We can only hope. But that story was coming out just after the end of last night's Sabres game where a team that had lost their previous 6 games came to Buffalo, with a couple prominent ex-sabres on the roster, and spanked the Sabres 7-0 to get the Sabres to 14-28-3.

[And please, no "they are trying to lose" stuff. ]

Edited by CodeMonkey

I know, but I still think the start of his ownership is yet to be determined. If this coaching move works out then yes, I would say it was a great start.

How can that be? I know what you're saying but the start has already happened. Hiring Ryan. Now we to the next phase. Free Agency and trying to re-sign our own....We won't know if the coaching move works out for a while now....it will no longer be a start.