Time to Change Training Camp Location?

BobbyC81

SJF is probably the optimal location (and I say this as a Fredonia alum) but they need to nix the bus.

I'm a goddam adult and want to come and go on my on schedule and not be crammed into some sweltering yellow box with a bunch of other people.

As an adult, I presume you've checked into the bus schedule and realized those things run on a continuous loop. I've never has a wait problem there. Five minutes max. Plus it keeps congestion on campus to a minimum with summer classes and campus tours going on.

Plus, SJF/Bills let you bring pretty much anything into the camp. Gatorade bottles mixed w/ vodka and Beam with Coke makes SJF the optimal place to view training camp. :beer:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note. About half of the NFL teams no longer have remote camps opting to use their regular practice facilites instead. Having camp in Rochester helps with the regionalization of the Bills. Approx of 15% of the fans come from Rochester. Camp costs are offset by corporate sponsors. If the Bills ever eschew St John Fisher look for them just to stay home like many others.

as I remember, the Bills left FSU with-out trying to extend their agreement, so it could be said that they "quit" the community to go to ST. John Fisher, area has survived, with the campus building expansions over the years, there isn't any room for the Bills, Bills management destroyed a yearly tradition, FSU has done well and has grown, so there is no reason for the team to come back

what's done is done,

Edited by rumblefish

SJF is probably the optimal location (and I say this as a Fredonia alum) but they need to nix the bus.

I'm a goddam adult and want to come and go on my on schedule and not be crammed into some sweltering yellow box with a bunch of other people.

I always park at Nazareth college and walk but it's near 2 miles from parking lot to field.