Unintended benefit with Ryan the Bills more appealing to FA'

BuffaloBill

Buffalo has a reputation of being the place free agents don't want to go, but once they get here they don't want to leave.

Rex's hiring and the Pegulas' visibility will change the first part of that statement.

That is a ridiculous statement. it's very relevant and cash to cap is a smart way to manage......

so you disagree that FAs come to Buffalo? all 4 I listed played a lot this year with Spikes not so much later......Dixon also was important on special teams and not all good players are starters. Robey was a FA and not a starter.......

i didnt say i disagree, but i think when you dilute it down to depth players the argument sounds like "we field a 53 man roster, clearly people sign here" whether fair or not.

i think players are willing to come here but its not high on the list. an outsider might look at what you put down and say mario took a 9 figure contract and still was a week to decide, corey graham was going home, boobie is depth and spikes (much like we are discussing here with rexs impact) followed a personal tie to a coach.

Buffalo has a reputation of being the place free agents don't want to go, but once they get here they don't want to leave.

Rex's hiring and the Pegulas' visibility will change the first part of that statement.

ill agree its a little extra boost. which is always nice. Edited by NoSaint

i didnt say i disagree, but i think when you dilute it down to depth players the argument sounds like "we field a 53 man roster, clearly people sign here" whether fair or not.

i think players are willing to come here but its not high on the list. an outsider might look at what you put down and say mario took a 9 figure contract and still was a week to decide, corey graham was going home, boobie is depth and spikes (much like we are discussing here with rexs impact) followed a personal tie to a coach.

Fair point